Italian Sponge Cake (Pan di Spagna) | FoodGaZm..

Italian Sponge Cake (Pan di Spagna)

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


I’ve been looking for the perfect simple Italian sponge cake for a tiramisu and this one works very well. For some reason I have a lot of trouble with separating eggs so ladyfingers are not practical for me. Anyway, thought you’d like to know that this is the best one I’ve tried so far. I put a little extra vanilla in but that’s just personal taste. I’m thinking about bringing a tiramisu to Thanksgiving this year so this will definitely be what I use.

Oh, and just a little pro-tip for anyone reading this. If you make strawberry shortcake don’t use angel food. Use sponge cake. And use this sponge cake specifically. I promise anyone to whom you serve it will be very happy you did :)

Recipe >> Italian Sponge Cake (Pan di Spagna) @ aseasyasapplepie.com

==========